3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 t. salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 (21 oz) can Comstock or Wilderness Lemon Creme Pie Filling
1/2 cup sweeteend condensed milk
1 (21 oz.) can Comstock or Wilderness Blueberry Pie Filling or Topping
1. Heat oven to 350. Line 13x9 pan with aluminum foil.
2. In medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, vanilla and salt; mix well. Gradually stir in flour until smooth.l Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake crust for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
4. In a medium bowl, combine Lemon Creme filling with sweetened milk; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over prepared crust.
5. Spoon blueberry pie filling evenly and gently over top.
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.